Thursday, January 15, 2009

Every Day

Each day the sun rises, and each night the sun sets.
Each day I wake up, and put on that fake smile.

Each day I muse myself about you, and each night I dream of you.
Each day I miss you, and I want to be beside you.

Each day I busy myself, and each night I fail at simple things.
Each day my old life haunts me, and every day I live in misery.

Each day I am unappreciated, and each night I keep to myself.
Each day I live my life in fear, and I bear this uncontrollable anger.

Each day I wake up, and each night I fight those tears.
Each day you call me, and then everything disappears.

Each day I send a little prayer, and each night I send another.
Each day I live the fullest, and only living for your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment