Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am no one to you

Who are you?
I try to find out, but you will not tell me.
I don't know why, but when I ask you don't seem to notice.
You just look away as though I'm not there.
I am no one.

What are you doing to me?
Do you find pleasure in my sorrow?
Are you pleased when you see me fall into a pit of you?
You just smile as you watch me cry.
I am no one.

When will you stop the pain?
Is it that hard to maintain without hurting me so?
I would like to know you, but you just slip away from me.
It's hard and I know you don't love me.
I am no one.

Where is your heart
If it is not with me?
If you don't understand.. we'd never be we...
Yet you don't seem to hear the dripping of my tears.
I am no one.

Why are you leaving?
I'm sorry that I wasn't all you hoped for.
I can't explain why I wasn't all you dreamed of.
But I do know why you will never notice me.
I am no one to you.

1 comment:

  1. excellent expression of inner feeling n nice way to express

    ReplyDelete