Why am I lonely, you're with me right here
Why am I talking, it's like I'm talking to the air
What am I looking for that just isn't there
Why am I angry, how'd it get so bad
And why am I missing what we never really had
Why don't you love me the way I love you
Why don't you feel things as deep as I do
We've got a difference in matters of emotion
But I need to feel you need me like a river needs an ocean
Who am I kidding "it wasn't meant to be"
But you wanted a believer and I needed to believe
For every wall you built around you
I learned a new way to climb
And if I could've been your angel
I would've found a way to fly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely thought....need lil arrangement with the wordings.....i'm inspired and motivated
ReplyDelete