I am always there for u
To lean on when u wanna cry.
I am there for when u are sad.
I will always back u up when u make a mess.
For sure when you want to talk
I am there for you.
When you want to cry
You can count on me.
When u want someone to shut up and listen
You bet I am gonna listen.
When u need an advice
I will give u one.
I am always there when u are alone
When u feel all alone and invisible.
That’s when I am there for u the most!
You are very dear to me!
So when u are alone don’t say
You are invisible.
And when no one cares about u
Dats when i care for u the most!
So turn around
You'll see I am right there.
Right from the beginning
You just haven’t noticed yet.
I will always be there for u!
So turn and see that I’m always right by your side.
So don’t ever say u are alone!
I am always there till the end......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bhoutik...rahasyamayi...raazzzzz
ReplyDelete